Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thursday 3- What I've Been Watching

3 things I've been watching:


        #1.

See on Apple TV+

This has been my favorite! I'm so bummed that I have only one episode left. It's a post-apocalyptic, character-driven journey that fulfills my every need for a good story.

         
        #2.
         
                                         Ozark: the Netflix series that deals with management and trading            
                 
I'm watching this with my husband and he would prefer to binge watch, but I can't take so much anxiety at a time. Marty and Ruth are my favorite characters and I worry for them so much...


        #3.

                                           Amazon.com: Watch The Plot Against America - Season 1 | Prime Video

We are watching this as a family and it generates some good conversations. It was somewhat of a slow start for the kids but they seem to be into now.



        Bonus:

                      Dolly Parton Is First Guest On Reese Witherspoon's "Shine On with ...
Beware of watching this with young kids. There is bad language and candid conversations but the benefits of watching groundbreaking women discuss their lives, accomplishments and inspirational journeys, far outweighs what you might have to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment